First called to the bar on 8 November 1993, I was previously admitted as a solicitor and practiced extensively in the area of Family Law/De Facto/Mediation. Prior to being called to the Bar in 1993, I was the Managing Partner of the Family Law section of a mid-sized city partnership.
I have continued to practice in the Family Law/De Facto areas as a Barrister and Mediator. During this time, I have presented at various seminars dealing with Family Law and Practice, which is an ongoing interest.
These seminars have included:-
- Disclosure, Compliance with Orders;
- Making the Most of Financial Experts in Financial Matters in conjunction with Joe Box, forensic accountant and Greg Jorgenson, registered valuer at BAQ;
- Interim Property and Spousal Maintenance Applications at FLPA and Legalwise Seminars;
- Cost – Orders, Offer and Risks;
- How to Deal with a Client Raising That The Solicitor For The Other Party Has A Conflict Of Interest And Should Be Restrained From Acting at Legalwise Seminars; and
- Family Law Legislative Reform and Case Update at Legalwise seminars.
T. (07) 3210 2400
M. 0409 554 962
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation